Contact & press
Contact The Model’s Health Pledge is determined to improve model’s health and healthy working conditions for everyone in the fashion industry. For questions about these subjects you can contact us in the following ways:
- Report Point – To report misconduct and worrying working conditions, please use the Report Point.
- FAQ – For frequently asked questions about reports, the process and The Model’s Health Pledge, see FAQ.
- Participate – Companies and organisations working in the fashion industry who are interested in joining The Model’s Health Pledge are very welcome! Only together we can tackle misconduct and other worrying situations in relation to fashion and health and improve the state of the industry. Interested parties can register via this application form.
- Other questions – All other questions about The Model’s Health Pledge can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pers You can download press releases and images on this page.
- Press Release – Launch of The Model’s Health Pledge Platform (English)
- Persbericht – Launch of The Model’s Health Pledge Platform (Dutch)
- For interview requests or additional material, contact Marvy Rieder: email@example.com
Annual Reports (in Dutch only) Jaarverslag 2017/2018 > download pdf (6.8 mb)
Credits The Model’s Health Pledge Press Images Annual Event 2018 (low res)
These photos are free for use, if the credits are included:
Photos by Team Peter Stigter for The Model’s Health Pledge.
Credits The Model’s Health Pledge Press Images (low res)
Please use the correct accreditation when publishing these images.
Concept and Design: No Office
Photography: Remy Castle
The Model’s Health Pledge is an online platform and reporting point for misconduct, initiated and implemented by a network of fashion professionals. We advocate good working conditions in the fashion industry. For the industry, by the industry!
We can only achieve our mission of improving models’ health and a healthy working environment in the fashion industry by collaborating with as many parties as possible.
Did you or someone close to you experience an unhealthy working situation in the fashion industry? Here you can (anonymously) report these worrying working conditions. If your report concerns one of our signatories, we will address the responsible people and organisations and work towards a solution. Together we will make our industry healthier!